ERP Application Manager in Helsingborg/Laholm, Sweden
Diab Group IT is looking for an ERP Application Manager in Helsingborg/Laholm, Sweden. Our Group IT team is responsible for the entire Group's IT, both in terms of development and maintenance. We exist to help our production facilities and sales companies deliver value to our customers.
What you’ll do
- Manage the Roadmap of the “Global ERP and surrounding systems”.
- You are the lead contact to the ERP vendor and responsible for coordinating all updates to the system, report and track technical issues, and oversee the subscription management of the system.
- You analyze the structure and flow of the business’ work, to identify possible application solutions or workflows, within the defined application scope and interconnectivity to other applications.
- You will configure the tools and participate in the implementation management and the workflow set-up (you define workflow processes) plus coordinate and govern the evolution and customization in the future.
- You will provide user support and training for the ERP, maintain a knowledge base for departments throughout the company and create documentation as well as promote best practices in the applications utilization.
- You’ll be the user administrator; manage security access and user set up for the ERP, ensuring the protection of information from accidental or unauthorized damage, removal and/or modification.
Who you are
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in ERP system (preferred M3 CE Cloud Edition) which is our strategic choice of ERP.
- You also have a solid understanding of the cross-functional business processes of an ERP system.
- You have experience with SaaS applications/systems and knowledge of system design, development, implementation, user support principles and practices.
- You have experience in business & process analysis as well as preparing workflow analyses.
- You have experience in understanding and translating technical concepts to non-technical information & audiences.
- Leading and facilitating training comes naturally to you.
- You are familiar with project management principles.
- You have a strong analytical mind, eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- You are used to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in time-critical situations.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English.
- You are able to manage third party suppliers.
Diab Values and behaviors
We think that success is all about teamwork. Teamwork where every individual contribution has the same value. Because it is with commitment, involvement, dialogue and feedback that we can reach our common goals. But to achieve that, we must all share the same values, work together, respect each other and use our knowledge. It’s when we are all moving in the same direction as One Diab that we create a force strong enough to create an impact. That’s why we have four core values. They are the soul of our company and describe how we relate to our customers and each other.
Safety Together, we all take responsibility for each other’s safety.
Can-do We take initiatives, drive improvements, challenge ways of working and take action.
Efficiency We make sure that we do the right things at the right time with the right speed.
Reliability We work for a sustainable society; we challenge unethical behavior and keep promises.
If you want to know more about the position contact Tomas Osbjer, interim CIO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by sending your application to Group HR: email@example.com
Our selection process is continuous, so apply as soon as possible but no later than 2nd August 2021.
We look forward hearing from you!