Divinycell F - Perfect for commercial aircraft interiors
This foam is a recyclable, prepreg compatible sandwich core offering excellent Fire, Smoke and Toxicity (FST) properties, good mechanicals and processing characteristics.
It meets the US and European regulatory requirements for commercial aircraft interiors. Other key features include vacuum bag processing up to 220°C and matched tooling and press processing up to 220°C, exceptional fatigue life, good chemical resistance and excellent heat ageing at 180°C. Divinycell F is compatible with most common aerospace composite manufacturing processes.
Divinycell F at a glance
- Excellent FST properties
- Exceptional OSU heat release performance
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent hot/wet performance
- Good chemical resistance
- Hot and cold formable
- Low water absorption
- Acoustic and thermal insulation
- Fast and easy to process
- No film adhesive required
- No need to edge fill
- Compatible with most common glues and resin systems