Divinycell HM - Outstanding toughness and strength
Divinycell HM is a high-performance structural core designed for fast marine hulls where higher toughness is required. It combines a very high shear strength with an outstanding shear elongation.
As a result, Divinycell HM is an extremely tough product, capable of absorbing high dynamic impacts and slamming loads. Its elongation exceeds the requirements of ISO 12215, GL and ABS rules to allow for reduced safety factors in structural calculations, providing a lighter, yet strong structure. The high compressive properties provide excellent resistance to denting and skin wrinkling of thin skins. Divinycell HM offers a high operating temperature, thus reducing the risk of print through on dark hulls.
Divinycell HM at a glance
- Outstanding toughness and fatigue resistance
- Superior damage tolerance
- Superior shear elongation
- Excellent thermal properties
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Very low resin absorption
- Compatible with most common glues and resin systems